- Dry dock planning and supervision
- Maintenance and repairs
- Procurement of stores and spares
- (Lub oil) bunkering
- Quality assurance system
- Budget control
- Vessels Technical Condition Assessments for Owners, Banks and various third parties
- Training of crew
- Representation of Owner’s Company
- Preparation and control of the vessel’s budget expenditure
- Payroll service
- Ensuring compliance according to industry standards (medical, visa, certificates)
- Travel coordination
Health And Safety Management
- Identification, evaluation and prevention of damages and accident
- Flawless compliance with IMO ISM / ISPS codes and third party’s requirements
- Conducting internal audits in line with regulatory requirements for ISM / ISPS / MLC
- Regular ships’ inspections and vetting by independent safety inspectors
- Evaluation of vetting, safety and quality reports for further review and action
- Pre-vetting inspections and on-board training
- Assist in developing specific procedures
- Assistance to the crew during the inspection
Consulting services in Owners negotiations with insurance companies related to issued insurance contracts, certificates, drafting of contracts, maintenance and control of the implementation of vessels insurance contracts and liability of Owners.
Providing recommendations to the Owners on the introduction of modern insurance programs that are most suitable for the Owners in accordance with their requests, including recommendations for improvement of existing insurance / reinsurance contracts terms, advising the Owners on the implementation of such recommendations.
Consulting services in the reimbursement of claims within insurance contracts concluded by the Owners, advising the Owners in the process of amicable settlement of disputes with insurance companies.
Consulting services in the preparation of documents for obtaining reimbursements from insurance companies.
Provision of information and consulting services related to the insurance of property and liability of the Owners, studying the market for such services and conducting claims handling process.
Assistance to the Owners in implementing of the insurance policy for the introduction of modern insurance programs, improving the control over the performance of insurance contracts, optimizing the maintenance of claim handling work within the insurance contracts.
Providing consulting services for the following marine risks insurance:
- Insurance of hull, machinery and mechanisms of ships (H&M);
- Insurance of the shipowner’s liability (P&I);
- Loss of hire insurance (LoH);
- Trade disruption insurance (strikes, lockouts, etc. TDI);
- WAR and strike risks;
- Freight and demurrage insurance (FD&D);
- Insurance of risks of piracy and K&R insurance;
- Charteres Liability Insurance;
- Freight forwarders insurance.
Ship Registration Services
- Convenient flag and ship registry to choose for vessel
- Registration of ships, rights to ships and transactions with them in:
- ship registers of Malta, Cyprus, Panama, Belize and others
- ship registers of the Russian Federation seaports and administrations of inland waterway basins
- Registration of encumbrances of ships
- Amendments of ship registers
- Callsign and ship radio license obtaining